Sunday 28 October 2012

When Mike met Wilson

Most days start off with a plan, at least mine do and this day was no exception. Unfortunately there are days when that road map doesn’t quite work. So a few weeks ago, Philip and I, had decided to leverage on a trauma conference in KL and take the opportunity to go on a bike ride. We wanted to do a bit of riding to see what would fall off the bikes once we started putting a few miles on them.

This particular day, with my usual time optimism, began with me as the master of ceremonies for our undergraduate research week at the hospital. I figured I could quickly run over there, shake the right hands, go back home, pick up the gear and head north. As easy as eating apple pie. I have never claimed to have any meteorological experience of any particular worth, and this day was no exception. I looked up at the sky when leaving the hospital and though it wasn’t a brilliant blue, figured I could make it home before the notorious Singapore rain dropped buckets of water on me. Halfway home on the expressway I was proven fantastically wrong. Quick stop underneath the biggest tree in sight, a superman impression without the telephone booth; switch costumes and put on the rain suit (No, I do not wear red underwear on the outside), and in no time I’m back on the bike. Turn the key in the ignition and instead of that comforting growl I usually hear the bike goes tick, tick, tick. Crap, you know the sound of a dead battery when you hear it. Push it up the ramp and realize I own a really, really heavy 240 kg German obstacle, not helped by the water coming in from all angles. You see in Singapore rain gets you wet in a 360 degree approach; it just comes at you from all sides. Trying to pick up my iPhone and not get it wet wasn’t any easier either. Towing operator tells me 45 min. He was right on time, making it at 44 min while it rained for all of 43. Finally manage to get the German obstacle towed to the shop. Time is ticking away since it will take 4 full hours to get to KL but at this point I don’t have much of a choice. At BMW they are serving, beer, hotdogs and sauerkraut. Very nice after the open air shower but the service department turns out to be closed. So no new battery in sight and the 4 day bike trip seems a distant dream.
Then out of the blue Anthony Tan shows up, the guy I bought my bike from. I explain my predicament to him and it turns out he knows a guy who knows a guy who can get me a battery. Thank god for surgeons with shady connections. Two hours later Matt shows up having come through the rain with my new battery. Matt is slowly running out of uninked skin, and looks like he could have ‘borrowed’ my new battery somewhere. He turns out to be a Harley rider and a horribly nice guy, I pay him for his troubles and feeling suitably guilty for my presumptions ask if I can set up a donation account in his name. Next Wilson shows up, says hi, mentions that he works for MV Augusta and is considering buying a GS adventure. We have a quick chat and finally I am ready to go see Philip. 

I go home to find my wife, Mette, for good reason a bit skeptical about me leaving this late to go to KL. A few glares and some broad hints about drunk drivers are appeased with random facts about Malaysian’s predominant religion. This is probably not the best time to tell her other random facts about Malaysia’s nearly-worst-in-the-world road traffic accident statistics. As I head across the causeway I turn on all the lights the German engineers equipped the bike with, foglights, headlights the works and finally arrive in Petaling Jaya at 10.30 pm in glorious BMW style. A glad nights rest followed by wonderful Laksa for breakfast with Philip and his wife, Viola and off we head to the Cameron Highlands.

One of the biggest differences about riding a bike vs. driving a car is that on a bike you are part of the scenery while in a car you are merely looking at it. The scenery on the way was made exceptional by some short life expectancy 20 year olds on 125 cc bikes doing 130 km/hr with their feet placed on the tanks. Their engines being maxed out they draft behind us, other cars and trucks to slingshot pass them. Philip and I are slightly older (wink, wink) guys puttering along like responsible adults. The highlands are fantastic, elevation 1000m, 20 degrees C, tea plantations and a bit unexpectedly strawberry farms. 

We stayed overnight at the Old Smoke house Inn built in 1937 in a very English inn style. Lovely place, but felt a bit like a time warp. Next morning after having to wait for the morning rain to stop we head down the mountains to Kuantan by way of Ringlit, Kuala Lipis and few smaller towns. The scenery was stunning with the hills lined by tea plantations turning into hilly jungle as we came to lower altitudes. Riding in Malaysia is an organic experience, because nature has a way of introducing itself to you. We passed water buffaloes, cows, chicken and goats serenely crossing the road in front of us. I guess this is only an inkling of what is yet to come as we go through Myanmar, India and Pakistan. The riding was fantastic. I fell in love with the German engineers-the cornering, the torque, the brakes aaaha.  Viola was our photographer, and she started taking more pictures after we threatened to use duct tape to fasten her to the pillion seat when she almost fell asleep a few times. There is just no problem that cannot be solved with duct tape. If it hasn’t worked for you, you haven’t used enough. Have added a roll to the pack list for the Long Ride.

 The stay in Kuantan was well needed, as my skinny behind was going numb. The hotel was probably nice 10 years ago but the upkeep was falling a bit behind. Singapore was a 450 km ride away, and since it is monsoon season in east Malaysia we did expect some rain, but 5 (!) showers was a bit much even by my Swedish bad weather standards. Philip was freezing on his 1000 Vstrom while I was actually quite toasty on my GS.

So what about Wilson?

The day after our return my first PhD student successfully defended his thesis - Well done Nakul. Then a quick lecture about metastatic breast cancer and some much needed catch up with family and kids. This is when Wilson calls. He had been calling in Malaysia but I thought it could probably wait until I was back and so hadn’t answered. He asked if I wanted to go to the Moto GP race in Sepang the next weekend. Mette was actually keen to join as well so I told him that we’d be happy to. When it finally occurred to her that this would mean 700 km in 1 day she backed out. Women ;)

So what can possibly fall off the bike you ask?

Sunday morning being a wee bit late as I cross the Singapore check point (my usual time optimism always leads me to believe I have more time than I actually do), and seeing Wilson in my rear view mirror, I gun it across the causeway, the bridge between Singapore and Malaysia which is no man’s land. At the Malaysian check point Wilson catches up, asks me if I have dropped anything since he saw a piece of paper flying off my bike? He had noticed something but couldn’t stop as cars were on his tail. Yep, something did fly off, my passport and employment card which I hadn’t put back into the tank bag, only laying them on top since it was such a short ride between the two checkpoints. Disaster!!! Wilson and I convinced the Malaysian immigration to let me through only to u-turn back on to the causeway. Halfway across Wilson pulls over – great, I think, he found it! Not! He has just run out of gas. Gas is so much cheaper in Malaysia that we all go across on fumes to fill up on the other side and he hadn’t entered in to his equation charging across the cause way rather fast; twice. Wilson joins me on my bike, back to Singapore, now convincing them to allow us to u-turn back to the other side of the cause way where my passport is. I think the officer realized the amount of paper work needed to bring back a Swede with no documents back into Singapore so he says yes, but Wilson and I cannot find any passports on the way (you think there would have been at least a few more fallen off). Morale at this point is very low, ok very, very, very, low. I leave Wilson by his bike to call those waiting for us in Malaysia while I do a last but futile check of the remaining stretch of the causeway, wondering what possible argument to use this time to cross the Malaysian check point with no papers.  As I am about to open my mouth the Malaysian officer says - Is this yours? Voila - passport AND employment pass in her hand. Of course I offer the usual; marriage, house, car. As usual I am also rejected. She declines mentioning she is married, I realize that polygamy is not allowed in Singapore and am a bit relieved myself. I am happy and amazed that people can be truly nice. Some unknown Malaysian had picked it up and returned it. Here is my official thank you, whoever you are, you are now famous. Now quick U-turn to pick up Wilson, pillion him back into Singapore to get gas. Singapore immigrations ask where his bike is, apparently the peak of the bridge determines the border and Wilson’s bike is in Malaysia, so the officer does not have to do anything. Yay! We get gas at Caltex, put the container in one of my paniers go back, fill up his bike and finally, finally, finally 1.5 hours late meet up with the rest of the group on the Malaysian side.


The rest of the ride was comparatively uneventful, the race a new experience for me. To be described on another day and yes, my panier lid also fell off one of my boxes going home.



25 comments:

  1. Mike, what an epic failure! Great read! Looking forward to reading more of yr (mis)adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , I seem to have an affinity to drop things..I am now trying to find a new pannier lid for the bike with a very strong chain attached to it, and get a duplicate passport- actually possible, I hope :)

      Delete
    2. Good-day,

      I'm Mr. Carlos Stev. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

      Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

      We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

      No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

      So email: carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk today to apply for a LOAN.

      Delete
    3. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

      Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.


      Delete
  2. You're very lucky the Malaysian customs didn't raise hell about the passport, and that you got it back safe and sound!

    Jean, NUHS comms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zopa Finance Service
    We give out Loans to individuals and co-operate organization in need of financial assistance at reasonable interest of 3%.
    Services Rendered include:
    *Refinance
    *Auto Loans
    *Second Mortgage
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans
    * Best secured loan
    *Small Loan
    *Budget Loan
    *Home Loan
    Whatever your financial requirement are You can contact us via; zopaloancompanyltd(at)qq.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Binte Ahmadu,from Singapore,i want you to help me to thank Mr Lim Koh Loans Firm who lend me S$150,000 so if you are in need of any loan please contact him via email now,lim.koh56@yahoo.com,just tell him that Mrs Binte introduced you to him as i have promised him that if he proved legit to me by offering me the loan without a collateral and a con signer, that i am going to recommend my friends and all that i came across that are in need of loan thanks and congratulation in advance as i wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Day,
    I am Chua Teo (CEO) of Chua Teo Loans Firm, I’m a Reputable Money Lender who give out loans to Individuals & Companies in need of loan. Do you have a bad credit? Are you in need of money to pay bills or settle other debts? We will be glad to render you a loan service. We offer all kinds of loan at 2% interest rate. We offer loan from $2,000 USD to $50,000,000 USD, duration of 1 to 20 years.
    Apply with us and get approved without stress or delay! We await your response if you are serious and interested, upon response, you’ll be mailed a Loan Application Form which you’ll have to fill and send back to us. Looking forward to hear from you, you can reach us via….
    Email: chuateo_loansfirm@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good-day,

    I'm Mr. Carlos Stev. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

    Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

    We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

    No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.

    So email: carlos_stev@yahoo.co.uk today to apply for a LOAN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am CAHYA GOUTAM an i live in UK. I wanted a loan badly to start a
    business of my own because I realize working for other people makes the
    owner of the business richer, I came across a post on a site were i can get
    a loan without any collateral or credit card. To cut the long story short i
    applied for the loan and i the company was able to give me a loan of
    $50,000 to start my business and now my business is growing well and have
    been able to pay half of the loan within the space of 2 years. My friends i
    decided to share this testimony with everyone if you want any type of loan
    please contact JULIA NAVARO at navaroloancompany@yahoo.com, am very
    positive he will be willing to help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone, My name is Morgan Jackson, a citizen of USA; am 42 years of
    age.. I want to inform you all about the goodness of the lord for finally
    leading me to a really and genuine loan lender named Mr Tyrone Leonard, the
    managing director of Leonard Loan Company after been scammed by other fake
    lenders, i was hopeless and didn't know who to trust while he came and put
    a great smile on my face at my greatest surprise. Anyone of you that have
    also been a victim of scam, you should bother no more cause, i have bring you
    good news and the only lender you can trust, just contact them now via
    email: { leonardloanfirm@yahoo.com } for more info on how to get your loan.
    And once again thanks be to Mr Tyrone Leonard for giving me a loan of
    154,000.00 USD...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
    They offer all kind of categories of loan they
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan(10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
    Student loan..........,Business start up loan
    Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Day !!

    I am JULIA NAVARO, Working with NAVARO LOAN COMPANY a Reputable,
    Legitimate & an accredited money Lending company. I want to use this medium
    to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as we`ll be
    glad to offer loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals. The
    Services Rendered include: *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan *Line of Credit *Second Loan *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans *International Loans *education loans. (No social security
    and no credit
    check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to
    you. You can contact me via e-mail: navaroloancompany@yahoo.com

    Yours Sincerely,
    Julia Navaro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am Mrs. Cathrine Brodie from United State of America, God has bless me with two kids and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life,2months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since. then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to ERIVAN LOAN FIRM, she said she was given 50,000USD by Mr ERIVAN , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ERIVAN LOAN FIRM. so I collected his email Address ,he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents he gave me my loan of 30,000POUNDS .you can contact him on via email (erivanloancompany@yahoo.com ) I am sure he will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear friends , My name is Jeanette Clair located in Australia, i will advise you contact Mr Moore Morris for an urgent loan.He is reliable and genuine.

    He gave me a loan of US$40,000 when my family was really in bad shape with finance. He gave me the loan when at the exact time i needed it. I have a new restaurant business and all of my debt has been cleared. I have made a promise within me that i must advertise for his business because of what he has done for me.

    Contact him through his email at (erivanloancompany@yahoo.com).

    He will help you with your loan only if you will agree with the loan terms and condition.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Day,

    DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES GET BACK TO US NOW, EMAIL US at (bishopelijahloanfirm002@hotmail.com) I want you to know that i am an approved and certified lender with years of experience in lending and i give out loan,Collateral and Non Collateral loan amounts ranging from $5,000.00 Dollar to $80,000,000.00 USD with a fixed interest of 2% on an annual basis. She received her loan of $50,000.00 from my company.

    I will relish the opportunity of doing business with you and also help to put your financial problems behind you by offering you a loan. You are in the right place and i will want to assure you that you will be glad for knowing a lender like me . If serious and want to take a loan from our company, if you are interested fill the borrower"s information below so that we may commence the processing of your loan.

    BORROWERS INFORMATION,if you are interested fill the borrower"s information below so that will can proceed.

    LOAN INFORMATION NEEDED:

    Name :
    Country :
    Phone number :
    Amount Needed as Loan :
    Purpose of Loan :
    Loan Duration :
    Monthly Income :
    Have you applied for loan online before (yes or no)

    OUR COMPANY CONTACTS :

    Company Manager : Bishop Elijah
    Company Mobile : (+2348116241978)
    Company Email : (bishopelijahloanfirm002@hotmail.com)
    Company Motto : Your Happiness is our Award for Good Service (getting your financial stand is all we desire)

    Thanks and do hope to hear from you soonest so that we may send you the loan Terms,Conditions and Repayment Schedule

    Your swift response to this mail will be greatly appreciated.
    All email must be sent to (bishopelijahloanfirm002@hotmail.com)
    Best Regards
    Bishop Elijah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
    They offer all kind of categories of loan they
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan(10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
    Student loan..........,Business start up loan
    Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day.

    I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Luz Morales by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Slivinus Marko for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00 Dollars, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called SLIVINUS MARKO. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm CALLED MR SLIVINUS MARKO FINANCIAL FIRM. If you are in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email on : slivinumarko@yahoo.com . And you will be free from scams on the internet. My lovely wife extend her greetings to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr SLIVINUS MARKO. And I will always being sharing this great surprise and testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Again there contact email is as follows: slivinumarko@yahoo.com .. CONTACT THEM NOW VIA EMAIL FOR LOAN: slivinumarko@yahoo.com AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND RELAIBLE.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested inviduals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contac us at Email: collinsfinanceoffer@gmail.com

    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email Address: collinsfinanceoffer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at themoment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan
    They offer all kind of categories of loan they
    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan(10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
    Student loan..........,Business start up loan
    Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com )
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you in need of loan or are you going through the stringent rules and regulations of accessing a loan from the bank or from a thrift company? Liberal lenders loan firm is the final solution to all your financial challenges and hurdles. We offer you any lesser loan interest rate at 2% and lump amount from $1,000 to $1,000,000. Emails us today at liberallendersloanfirm@gmail.com for a long lasting solution to your financial stress. We offer the following loans: Personal loan, Business loan, Home equity loan, Debt consolidation, Refinancing, Second mortgage loan, Home purchase loan and Home loan. This is a registered and authorized loan company and offer loan to all blacklisted citizen. No credit check, same day approval and instant pay out. Contact us today, and I promise that a trial will convince you… Farewell to Poverty and debt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. DIRECT SERVICE ONLINE FIRM
    HEAD OFFICE---Richmond Road,Worthing, United Kingdom
    EMAIL--[directserviceonlinefirm@gmail.com]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000.at an interest
    of 2% Interest rate.

    Interested clients should please fill our form below-

    NAME--------------
    COUNTRY-----------
    ADDRESS--------------
    AMOUNT OF LOAN NEEDED-------
    PURPOSE OF LOAN ------------
    SCAN AND ATTACH YOUR IDENTITY CARD--
    OFFICE/HOME PHONE NUMBER-----------
    GENDER---------------------------

    Our company mailing contact box is
    via- [directserviceonlinefirm@gmail.com]

    ROSE WILLIAMS
    EMAIL--[directserviceonlinefirm@gmail.com]
    DIRECT SERVICE ONLINE FIRM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Day !!

    I am JULIA NAVARO, CEO of NAVARO LOAN COMPANY a Reputable,
    Legitimate & an accredited money Lending company. I want to
    use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as we`ll be glad to offer loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals. The Services Rendered include:
    *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Car Loans *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit *Second Loan *Business Loans *Personal Loans
    *International Loans *education loans.
    (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!)
    I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you.
    You can contact me via e-mail: navaroloancompany@yahoo.com or contact
    us with our customer care number +16618356153....
    Yours Sincerely,
    Julia Navaro.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greetings to you by ADIA.

    We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
    Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
    globally and financing projects.

    We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
    project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
    investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
    on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.

    Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

    Yours truly,
    Mrs Kristina Anderson
    (Personal Assistant)
    Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
    501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
    Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

    Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.


    ReplyDelete